Says, conspiracy of opposition party

Staff Reporter
DIPHU, May 12: The woman whose brother had lodged complaint against MAC Shraban Telenga has denied allegation that she was kidnap and claimed that they have been in relationship for more than 1 year. This was stated during a press conference convened at the Agriculture IB here in Diphu today.
Speaking to media person, the woman said that the complaint against was lodged under and therefore, was withdrawn. “I was not kidnapped and I was with him according to my wish and have been in relationship for more than a year. He has never misbehaved with me and has been very good with me. This is a conspiracy hatched by opposition party against him to malign his image and remove him from the party as he has done tremendous work for the people,” she claimed.
Further, she said that his family members have also accepted her but has not made official and that she has a son him.
She also denied that she had left home for nurse training in Guwahati. “I actually left home without telling anyone anything,” she said. She alleged that her brother was under the influence of people with ulterior motives.
Rekha Tanti Telenga, MAC’s first wife also clarified all allegations against him are totally false and that she knew about the affair and had already accepted her as second wife.